Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 July 2011

Busy Busy Bee

Hello there you lovely bloggy friends. It has been a busy time this past month, so sorry I haven't posted anything new for a while. My Son was 21 in the middle of the month, and although I didn't party, he certainly did. We didn't even get a sip of the champers we got him! :(

I have been busy with some new artwork for various companies and I thought you might like to take a little look at what I've been up to. I did some loose watercolour florals that were used to make a selection of beautiful gift wraps and bags,(which I can't show you. I'm hoping to show my progress from sketches to finished artwork on the latest Christmas images, but here are the everyday flowers first.

I do like working in this style, it's very experimental and you can never really judge what the outcome will be, it's great when there are lots of happy 'accidents' that look nice and wishy washy! Sketches first then artwork.


I also did some Christmas florals a while back which I still quite like, it can seem a little strange doing christmassy things at this time of year, but i'm sort of used to it now.

With the seperate loose florals, I need to get to grips with formatting them into gift wrap patterns etc, which I am hoping to do using photoshop and this new toy??!

I love the screensaver image :))) I just have to get to grips with it now? My Son has sort of commandeered it for now, he quickly gets into it.
I'm now doing some cute artwork, a Bear, these are coming back into vogue I think! I love doing cute characters.
Bye for now folks, hope you are enjoying the sunshine, I shall try and be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving your comment, it is much appreciated.