Total Pageviews

Monday 25 July 2011

Fairy Frenzied

Hello Bloggland,
I've had a couple of frenzied weeks of work, which has been good, but it's kept me away from blogs and writing anything new. I'm just going to show you some of the things I've been working on, hence the title 'Fairy frenzied', which shows some of my creations. I love doing these particular creations, I go off away with the fairies when I'm drawing and then painting them :D Anyway I hope you like them too! I'll be back soon. Holiday in the Yorkshire Dales coming up, so hopefull some nice photos of delicious scenery and food I intend to consume whilst there, Yum !

2 comments:

  1. They are just LOVELY !! (I love the little bunnies too....) Have a wonderful time on your Holiday! :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so cute!!! The colours are so soft. I love watercolour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving your comment, it is much appreciated.