Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Everything coming up roses!

Hello everyone and anyone out there. This is my first post, which I meant to do yesterday as it was my BIRFINGDAY! But as I got carried away opening cards (looking on the back first) and lovely pressies, I ran out of the day. But, because I would like to join in with Julia Crosslands fab 'Being Creative' project, it has given me the proverbial kick up the .... to get something on my own blog. I'm not at all sure that this will work, so I will keep it short and sweet. Hope you like the artwork I have posted, which is a Greeting card I illustrated  for Phoenix Trading last year. It ties in with the Garden theme of the project, just in case I don't get chance to do anything else towards it. I am very busy at the moment, beavering away at my Illustration work.
Hope you all have a good day and I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving your comment, it is much appreciated.