Total Pageviews

Monday 21 March 2011

Garden delights


It is official, Spring has Sprung!. I just thought I would write a quick piece about the lovely lovely sunshine we have been having. I have been waiting for ages for my little tete a tete daffs to appear opposite my kitchen window, I look out on these while washing up, and it gladens the heart. It is my favourite time of year for sure. We are now into longer days than nights, so yip de doo! Hope my photies bring you joy, another bit to add to the garden theme on the project possibly. I have seen another butterfly today as well, it landed on the washing, it was a comma, I think. I saw my first butterfly on my birthday last Monday, lovely. I will have to be quick and get a photo next time I see one. Bye for now X Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving your comment, it is much appreciated.